Wednesday, June 10, 2009

u call it excuses..I call it reasons..

nope...not another depression mode post..just feel like posting sumthing..although i'm damn sleepy..yawn~~
yeah i know the recent blog was a bit..wat do u call it..'emo'? heh..its nothin to serious really..people do have those kind of 'moments' sumtimes..proves that i'm human. yay? okay..lets get to the point..hmm..i think it was because i was really2 upset and plus the hormones? it was that time of the month when us females sumtimes feel a bit overly sensitive and get depressed easily...damn those hormones! owh youth~~
yeah rite..excuses excuses..but wat the hell? felt a bit of relief after expressing myself..thanx a lot to my beloved and dear friends feefa and zue for cheerin me up! big hugs and sloppy kisses to both of u! luv u guys! muax2!
nevertheless..i'm also lookin forward for them to come back from egypt..feefa, zue, mimie and nema! miss u guys so so much! hurry up and come back will ya please?? gettin all excited here..aha
so now i'm on my holiday..still one more month to go..ahhh...sweet vacation~~
mangas and animes are my faithful companions during my months long holiday..shoujo mangas makes me feel all giddy and happy and all sorts of sweet feelings..and animes? onepiece to be exact..its super funny and awesome!! luffy and the way he speaks..seriously all he thinks about is niku and adventure and he really is dense did u notice that? haaaa..watchin animes warms the cockles of my heart..urgh..*xcuze me while i puke*
owh well..dats about it though..wat i've been doing these past weeks..seclude myself in my safe haven and spending my freetime with my laptop..fufufufu~~

No comments: