Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hello people~~

ehem2..okay..finally i have my own blog..*u hear me feefa?? i have a blog already!! * hehehe
soooo....erm..due to the fact dat i'm currently stuck at home during the holidays (for now) & not much 'significant' events happened, i don't have much 2 say..
maybe i'll talk a wittle bit bout my birthday..uhuhu..
someone 'special' called me about 5 minutes b4 my bday..all da way from egypt..hehe..u know who u r..u made my day...ehe
then during the day, mum gave money 2 sis 2 buy donuts from Big Apple! yay! yummy!! but too sweet~~ so i only ate 1 and a half of the donuts..aha.. XD
then 2 days after my bday my dear fren Sabbree a.k.a. Amat mailed me a bday card..so sweet of him..*thanx Amat!!*
dats it i guess..owh! b4 i 4get..mum gave me money 4 my bday present..so the result is....shopping!! woohoo~~
~au revoir~

3 comments:

fa-aja-aja said...

penyesalan amat mendalam terhadap pic tuh.

u better delete it!!!!

hahahah..

okeh,update more after tis!

muahz!

Ira Deera said...

hehehehe
just admit it feefa~~
u're jealous~~~
wahaha!!!

Wan Sherhan said...

hehe....keep it up ira...